Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I’m A Spoiled Princess!

You know, it really pays to whinge on your blog about your evil family having forgotten your burpday every year.

This year, in order to dry my tears, The Lovely Ms. Mac posted herself to my door for a wanton weekend of sleazy FUN! and conspicous over-consumption.

And then I received this beautiful mystery package in the post from The Lovely But Ropey Old Bird in Ohio:


Ooh! So utterly girly!




What had me worried though, was the fact that Andi, the sly wench, had described the contents on the customs form as “Knickers and Socks”! I was terribly afraid that all sorts of slinky and crotchless, or deviant leather wonders lurked within, and I had to wait until the children were out of the house before opening it.


Pressies beautifully wrapped! My anticipation levels are sky-high!




Check it out! Beautiful scented candles with a fancy porcelain holder; fragrant essential oils with stick thingies to diffuse the perfumes (rose and tea-tree), cute birthday card with topical retail therapy joke, and The Highlight for me is the mug adorned with three bathing beauties.




The following legend is inscribed on the mug:

“We’re girlfriends, and we’re happy, and that’s all that matters!” I drink my morning cuppa out of it every morning, and laugh to myself in a completely sane manner.

Is it any wonder that I dreamed last night of Stella and I visiting Andi in Ohio?

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 20, 08:45:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    It's a good job I'm not the jealous type. Otherwise I'd have to scratch somebody's eyes out.

    I may have to post a picture of my mug now....

     
  • At Tue Mar 20, 08:46:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    PS. Bagsy me the one in the black cossie!

     
  • At Tue Mar 20, 09:09:00 pm, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    Oh Stell..............

    Did I not send you a mug once? I thought I had. Bugger. I'll send you one. Helen, you made it look like I had sent you tons and tons of stuff, spreading it all over....

    I always put Knickers and socks on the label. It never gets checked and how, if you write what is in the package is it suppoed to get there as a surprise?

    Stella has a package en route as we speak and you don't even want to KNOW what I put as the description on THAT one!

     
  • At Mon May 28, 11:01:00 am, Blogger islandgirl4ever2 said…

    What a LOVELY gift!!!! I don't think I have seen anything that nice in a long time... It OBVIOUSLY didn't come from France... I don't see cute things like that here!!!!! Can you tell me the mark of the company? Hope you had a wonderful b-day!
    -- Leesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home