Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's My Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To

Thank you for your kind wishes. It was in fact the saddest and loneliest birthday I've ever had, with kids and hub away on holiday (he forgot again) and nobody spoiling me rotten on the day, apart from good old Mum and Dad with postal goodies.

So it was just me and the budgies and the hamster, watching telly and sipping champagne! The budgies got legless, but the hamster particularly enjoyed my drunken singing. I managed to dance my way to bed without too much difficulty.

But don't be sad for me! I'm postponing my official birthday celebrations until Friday, with the arrival of an Extra Special Super Duper Mystery Surprise Guest, whom I will meet at the airport. I'll just be hanging around the airport for no particular reason, and Special Guest will surprise me! A weekend of intense ribaldry, decadence and surprises is in sight.

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 21, 03:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What, am I going somewhere? Oooh, that will be a surprise!

     
  • At Wed Feb 21, 04:59:00 pm, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    Who could that surprise person be?????

    It isn't me. I know that.

    Bugger.

     
  • At Thu Feb 22, 09:28:00 am, Blogger deedee said…

    Happy Birthday!

    My husband tends to forget mine too, last year he came home late from work and wondered why I was drinking champagne with my friends...

    Have fun with your friend ;

     
  • At Tue Feb 27, 08:45:00 pm, Blogger Jay said…

    Sorry I missed sending best wishes on the day, but that just means I'll be sending them all year long.

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home