Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Anatomical Pillow Talk At 4 A.M.

It is mildly amusing to me that even in the middle of the night when drowsy with sleep, I am so competitive that I have to get the last word in with French Hubby, who, last night, was battling full moon-induced insomnia and chatting incessantly.

Hub: I let the children watch the DVD of Corpse Bride today!

Antipo [drowsily]: Oh good... do we have it in English too? [meaning, for my viewing pleasure.]

Hub [warningly]: But it's a cartoon. It's full of skeletons!

Antipo [yawningly]: But it's a Tim Burton film, so I'll love it.

Hub: Jeanne watched it with Pauline and she recently visited the Catacombs in Paris, so she knew all about femurs and skulls.

Antipo: Tibia.

Hub: Ribs.

Antipo: Clavicle, scapula.

Hub: What's that?

Antipo: Omoplate.

Hub: Oh.

Antipo: Vertebrae.

Hub: Pelvis.

Antipo: Radius.

Hub: Ulna.

Antipo: Metatarsus.

Hub: Metacarpal.

Antipo: Podocarps.

[I think that's a type of tree, actually.]

[Loooong silence.
]

Hub: Yeah, okay, shut up now.

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 30, 01:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It gets me downright randy when you talk that way!

     
  • At Wed Aug 30, 02:07:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Can I join in?

    Boner

    Oh that's not.....

     
  • At Sun Sept 03, 11:56:00 am, Blogger y.Wendy.y said…

    Ms Mac - bwah ha ha haha....

    Antipo - interesting pillow talk you got going there...

     
  • At Mon Sept 04, 04:06:00 pm, Blogger Antipodeesse said…

    Ms. Mac: Honestly! After all the trouble I go to, in an attempt to raise the tone of this quality blog, you (of all people!) have to go and say... a RUDE thing! An insinuation! An innuendo even!

    *sadly shakes head* I don't know, I really don't know what the world's coming to...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home