Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Letter From Ms. Mac

"Dearest Antipo,

Aiieeeeee! I have just remembered I left a big ball of disgusting (but washed and conditioned) hair (from my head - I don't condition my pubes) in your bathroom. I meant to discreetly hide it in the depths of your rubbish bin so you wouldn't have to deal with it!!!

Can you ever forgive me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please?"



I replied:

"Dearest Ms. Mac,

Forgive you?! You have honoured me! Darling, I have lovingly framed the faux pubes and am proudly displaying them for all the world to see!

But seriously, how funny that you would think of that now, 24 hours after the event, when really you should be deciding what to cook for lunch and dinner today. You are definitely a little strange, but that of course is why I love you so much, and is also a prerequisite to being My Friend.

Love and pubey kisses,
Antipo
xxx"

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Aug 18, 01:29:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Now that really is sheer naughtiness!

    God, I'm so embarrassed! And yet strangely enthralled at being featured on the naughty blog!

     
  • At Sat Aug 19, 10:39:00 am, Blogger y.Wendy.y said…

    Pubey kisses? Ew....let's not go there.

     
  • At Wed Aug 23, 02:35:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And what pray tell with a pubey kiss or dozens for that matter. A good pubey kiss or so in the morning is an excellent start to a joyful day.
    cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home