Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Must Avoid Buses Today

I'm praying I don't get knocked over by a bus today, more especially than any other day. I absolutely must manage to avoid any kind of incident which could result in my underwear being on public display, for the following reason:

I got dressed in rather a hurry this morning and was just a tad bleary-eyed from the surfeit of late nights and excess FUN! with my guests. I now find I am wearing a strange combination of floral "Mr Darcy" bra (the demure one with lacy curtains) and black silky, decidedly non-demure panties.

I'm not sure whether this would be perceived as quirky and eccentric (in a playful way), or just plain schizophrenic and strange (in a mentally disturbed way)... I'm voting for quirky and playful.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home