Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Check Out These THIGHS!

I have fallen hopelessly in love with French rugby player Sébastien Chabal.




His chest is nearly as impressive as mine!

He’s popularly known as The Caveman, due to his hairy, virile, muscle-bound hunkiness (swoon). I checked his stats on the web and discovered he is almost as tall and heavy as Jonah Lomu! Oooh, I bet he would be more than a handful. Seb, you can get me in a scrum anytime!



Read about his sex appeal here .

Read it and weep. He's married and has kids...

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Sept 12, 11:38:00 pm, Blogger hexe said…

    It's probably just me, but it appears as though your new hunk's opponent is gnawing on his kneecap. I don't know the rules of rugby but is chewing on your adversary allowed?

     
  • At Thu Sept 13, 09:48:00 pm, Blogger Antipodeesse said…

    Hexe, the only time chewing a rugby player's knee is allowed, is when I'm doing the chewing.

     
  • At Sat Sept 15, 03:47:00 pm, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    I'm worried. Am I the only one who developes X-ray vision when watching certain players? I find myself envisioning certain lads sans clothes (yes. morals slightly worse than my French). Phew, getting hot in here...gotta stop watching the World Cup, at this rate i willburn out before the All Blacks make the finals!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home