Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Early Alzheimer’s, Here I Come!

You may think I am not particularly sensitive, nor politically correct to speak flippantly of a degenerative brain disease afflicting the elderly and feeble-minded among us….

But fuck you!

Damnit, I keep losing things.

Alas, my brand new pink-framed sunglasses: we were together but such a short, sweet time.. How I will miss you! I only bought you because I lost my very cool sunnies just days before going on holiday. You cost me a steep 20 euros. Last time I saw you, you were dangling precariously from my cleavage as I squatted elegantly to pee in a fragrant pine forest, during a two hour hike with the children.

Next day I laced up my hiking boots again and retraced my steps, in the hope that some kind person might have suspended you from a branch at eye-level, just as another kind soul had done with a pair of lacy, red, see-through panties during our original hike.

But it was not to be. Farewell, Pink Sunnies!

[In fact, I won’t really miss them that much, because their branches were too wide and hurt my ears. But they sure were pretty!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home