Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Got A Baaaaaad Feeling

Dearest Bitten, Bloody Stumps,

I feel absolutely sick Darls. No news from La Poste. The Lovely Maureen rang the ticket vendors and they said they can't issue new tickets, as ours were standing places and had no seat numbers.

La Poste at my end said IF the packet has gone missing, they will reimburse 458 euros (the tix were worth 170). So that will be an incredibly tiny consolation (and no doubt weeks of paperwork and wrangling). At least I will be able to buy us all a good meal out in a swanky Parisian resto.

I just wanted to do something nice. I just wanted to bring some happiness to someone, in these war-torn, environmentally compromised, financially corrupt modern times of ours. I just wanted to sprinkle some of my magic fairy dust onto your sad face and make you smile again. You got a cute way of talkin'. You've got the better of me. Just snap your fingers and I'm walking, like a dog, hanging on your lead.

I've crawled into a small black hole, am curled into a ball and am sucking my thumb. Please wake me when the nightmare is over.

Sadface kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Sept 18, 08:17:00 pm, Blogger Trac said…

    Awwwww, this is terrible!?

    (I s'pose my tickets were replaced, because they were 'lost' by the ticket people themselves...)

    Sorry ladies.

    I do hope you have a fab time in Gay Paris anyway!

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home