Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, September 22, 2008

You Broke My Heart and Stole My Breakfast

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Little did I know when I got you onto the Suisse-bound train with only three minutes to spare at 8:20 this morning, that my pain au chocolat was still nestled comfortably in your handbag!

Ah well, I must be philosophical. 'Tis but a small price to pay. I was a Madonna concert virgin. You nursed me through my deflowering. We even shared a bed for the first time! Only wish I had shaved my legs recently... Was that your snoring that rattled the rafters, or mine?

I sloped into work extremely late on this sunny morning with sore but happy feet, and the strains of Madonna's heavy metal version of Hung Up still ringing in my ears. I think I nearly pogoed myself into oblivion last night. I wanna be a Rock Chick now.

How can real life possibly compete after the magic of Sunday?

No time for debriefing now. Let's RDV later Babe.

Stunned love & kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home