Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Antipo, Thy Name Is Vanity

I often read things too quickly and misunderstand them. Today when clearing spam from my inbox I thought I saw an invitation to join the 'Club des Créatures de Beauté'.

My first thought was that it was completely unsurprising that I would be invited to join the Creatures of Beauty club.... my ego may astound you, but I'm used to it by now.

Imagine my disillusionment to reread the e-mail and realise it's actually called the 'CréaTEURS de Beauté' (creaTORS of beauty). Am currently worriedly examining my 41 year old face in front of a magnifying mirror, under harsh fluourescent light.

Ugh.

Pah!

Need some coffee, and I'll try to start the day again.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home