Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Top Of The Mornin' To Ya!

My God, there's nothing like a good night's sleep to restore one's bounciness and good humour quotient! After a week of insomnia, exhaustion and bad moods (see what happens when you leave me, Ms. Mac, hmm?), I finally got my ZZZs back and feel human again.

In fact I'm feeling so good, that if I were a cheesey video cassette from the Eighties, I would be a cross between Jane Fonda's Workout tape (albeit the Low Impact version - my spine is 41 years old after all), and Debbie Does Dallas.

What cheesey Eighties video tape would you be?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home