Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Strange...

During the night, I took Kevin into the forest to dye his hair (???). A large black dog, exactly like the Dog of Death in Harry Potter, bounded onto a boulder and stood menacingly over us, unmoving and very creepy. I was extremely brave, stared the evil creature straight in the eyes, put my face right up to his, and bellowed at the top of my voice: "BRUCE!!!"

In fact I shouted it out loud in my sleep, woke up with a start, and gave French Hubby the fright of his life (it was 5 am). When I realised what I'd done, I embarked upon the unstoppable, silent, bed-shaking, internal belly laugh at which I excel... My first thought was 'What if he thinks I was shouting "Bruce!" in the throes of passion?'

My throat was sore, my muscles all knotted and twisted... throes of passion indeed!

When I asked him what he heard me say, he said it sounded like I was barking.

Barking mad, I do believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home