Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Think I Need My Head Checked

Due to the current absence from my daily life of The Lovely Ms. Mac , who has just up and swanned off to bloody Ohio to have copious amounts of FUN! with That Ropey Old Bird Andi, I invited three lovely blogging ladies for lunch next weekend. They are all younger, cuter and funnier than me. I must be nuts!

My only consolation is that some of them may be bringing their equally cute and witty husbands, so I will almost inevitably end up suggesting a session of hubby-swapping. The fact that my own hubby might not be there is entirely irrelevant. The girls will just have to deal with it.

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Sept 07, 03:28:00 pm, Blogger y.Wendy.y said…

    Ms Mac's gone already? Oh...I didn't see a goodbye on her blog but then maybe I missed it somewhere...

    I'd be careful if I were you - you might make Ms Mac very very jealous!

     
  • At Thu Sept 14, 04:23:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    I was green with envy all day long, albiet it 6 hours late and in the company of Andi and George and Michael and Dave.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home