Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Power of Boobies

The young daughter of a neighbour of mine has always been freakishly tall and very thin for her age, even as a six and seven year old. The poor thing has always been gawky and graceless, painfully shy, and constantly hunches over to try and disguise her height.

Well she's only around thirteen now, but today I saw her in the street and noticed that she's suddenly got bosoms! Not only that, but she was holding her head high, while giggling and talking to a boy!

It's amazing what bosoms, combined with height, can do for a girl's confidence. I'll have to keep a custodial eye out on her now. We all know what talking to boys can lead to...

Perhaps it's a good thing I was always so short and bosomly-challenged. That may be what has kept me so pure and innocent for all these long years.

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Sept 05, 12:55:00 pm, Blogger y.Wendy.y said…

    Short you are but bosomly challenged? I think not..

     
  • At Tue Sept 05, 08:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Antipo's bosoms are leaping out of her webpage on my computer! It's all I can do to keep them from poking me in the eye! As I try to get a closer look, that is! ;-)

     
  • At Tue Sept 05, 08:50:00 pm, Blogger Forest Green said…

    Antipo's bosoms are leaping out of her webpage on my computer! It's all I can do to keep them from poking me in the eye! As I try to get a closer look, that is! ;-)

    Actually, this is me that said that! I don't know how I became anonymous, but I didn't mean to!

     
  • At Thu Sept 07, 06:53:00 pm, Blogger Antipodeesse said…

    Geena, you'd be surprised, but I was once President, Vice-President and even Treasurer of the NZ Chapter of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

    Until I had children, then I had to resign.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home