Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Arse

Imagine my delight to come across this bottle of wine in the supermarket yesterday.




I’m a bit of a snob and usually only buy wine from my Little Man in the Village, but I just had to buy this one, for its comedic value alone. Sadly it was very inexpensive, so I’m not sure if it will taste any good. But still.

That reminds me; at work I often have to create new client codes comprising three numbers and one letter. It tickles my fancy to give the non-Anglophone clients the naughtiest codes possible, thus:

BUB2
ARS3
TIT7
FUK4
VAG1
DIK3
COK6

6 Comments:

  • At Sun Dec 03, 07:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it. the potential for jokes are endless!

     
  • At Sun Dec 03, 07:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops I have to correct my English. The potential for jokes IS endless. My bad.

     
  • At Sun Dec 03, 08:28:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope your bit of cheap arse is all you hoped it would be!

    You'll have to soak the label off.

    I'm quite good at finding cheap wine (in all my modesty) that's quite good.

    Hope your bit of cheap arse is all you hoped it would be!

     
  • At Mon Dec 04, 09:21:00 am, Blogger Vivi said…

    I reckon it was taste like arse!

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    *wipes away a tear* Gee, I slay me. ;)

     
  • At Tue Dec 05, 09:05:00 pm, Blogger skatey katie said…

    you have a great sense of humour chick..
    we had a bottle of kelly's revenge last night... that's as creative as the titles get in NZ....

     
  • At Sun Dec 10, 03:47:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still waiting for a review of the Arse . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home