Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Because The Previous Post Failed To Meet The Naughtiness Criteria

In the interests of improving my sex life, I had my first ever sexology treatment last night. The treatment itself was very relaxing: the throbbingly handsome doctor sensually applied three instruments to the nape of my neck, one pressed into each hand, and two into the remaining orifices. It didn't exactly hurt, but the girths were quite a lot larger than the pencil dicks I had imagined!

Their distinctive veined appearance inspired me to design a range of marble bathroom fittings in my mind's eye, while I lay back and relaxed for 20 minutes. A heavy golden shower thrummed pleasingly onto me.

Afterwards the sexologist said to me "As this is your first treatment ever, it might provoke sensations of intense pleasure and uncontrollable screaming."

Well thanks for the warning! If I had known that earlier, I wouldn't have scheduled the appointment in between two hot dates, an all-over, nekkid sensual massage class and tonight's meeting with my sugar daddy, duh! As it turns out, I survived and I'm just a little subdued today and not full on lusty and bawdy, thank goodness.

Note to self: fully research all future sexternative therapies before trying them.

The Lovely Ms. Mac kindly reminded me to make sure all instruments had been removed before I went home and bedded French Hubby, but she said it with a kind of smirk... I'm sure she really was hoping to hear about some hilarious marital misunderstandings. It would have made for a hot blog post...



[Editor's note: may contain some tiny untruths]

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 10, 05:02:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Yes, this one is much, much better! See what happen when you apply yourself?

     
  • At Fri Oct 13, 10:42:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could give you treatment for free. Wouldn't need a pink book either. I have a pink instrument that can apply penetrative treatments...

    Hairy M

     
  • At Mon Oct 16, 09:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh la la - hark at Hairy M...

    Should you be scared?

    bwah ha ha - great read! Why not try the erotica-lit market and make a bundle?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home