Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

No Lunch Out Tomorrow Then

French Hubby won't be taking us out to lunch tomorrow... France lost 9-14 to England. He will probably make me scrub the floors with a toothbrush instead. Damn, am I destined to always be on the losing side?

It was such a nail-biting match! France played well but the older chaps looked tired towards the end, and the English defence was simply impenetrable. Johnny Wilkinson made a miraculous return to form and won the game for England with his magic kicking.

If Beauxis hadn't had to leave the game early, I feel sure he would have attempted (and scored) a few drop goals. My boyfriend Séb Chabal came so close to scoring a try: he could have, would have been such a hero!

Ah well, I'll be consoling him in my dreams tonight, in the nicest possible way, and in the best possible taste!

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Oct 18, 01:28:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    Ah, we watched that game too. We were all cheering for France. Sadly they paid as much attention to us as our own team did.
    I adore the idea of champange quaffing during a match! Gal after my own heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home