Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dear Bastarding La Poste,

I've always managed to find Antipo's place of work and I don't even live in France! I don't even have one of those SatNav ladies to tell me where to go either.

Honestly, I can't decide whether post offices the world over should be condemned or congratulated for their amazing skill in consistently filling their workplaces with employees who display the least amount of work ethic ever recorded in the history of mankind.

Your mottoes across the world should read, Your Post Office: putting the in back into competence all around the globe.

No love and kisses for you, you bunch of morons,

The Post Office Rageaholic

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Dec 09, 12:05:00 am, Blogger lettuce said…

    postie the bastard woke us up at about 7am this morning. Only ever on a Saturday.

    grrr

     
  • At Mon Dec 10, 05:57:00 pm, Blogger Trac said…

    Oh they are all bastards!

    I've been lurking here for some time now laydees and I must say, this blog is bloody fab!!! :O)
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home