Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dearest Madame Migraine,

Yes , I have been out striding in the mountains this morning, admiring the dulcet tones of cowbells and practising my yodelling. I am most firmly home now though with no other plans than to make the house presentable for our lovely Aussie-Belgians to visit tomorrow and to make a grand old soup for our dinner. Ham diced, veggies and some barley and golden lentils thrown in for fibre. Yumm, yumm. How I wish though that I had access to a lovely Ham Hock to boil the bejeezus out of before chucking in the veggies. Also, not a sign of a swede in this land of shitty fresh produce. Oh well, to console myself I have made a very posh sanga for lunch- Klosterschinken, pomodori and brie which you, being the cleverest woman on the face of the earth would possibly know as ham, cheese and tomato.

I shall let you know later just how delicious it was!

Love and quisses,

Miss Pretentious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home