Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hurty-Head Thursday

Dearest Soggy-Shouldered (from my tears) Soulie,

Did you miss me? That damned migraine tracked me and hunted me down, then shot me to smithereens yesterday. I asked my offspring to email you for me, but haven't been near the home 'puter to check if they managed it successfully.

It was such a nasty one, that I haven't even the wits to describe the pain in a pleasantly humorous fashion. "Blah, blah, blah, am boring myself now", to quote a Very Famous Global Phenomenon.

So. Back at work, got new subscriptions coming out my jacksie, must get on and thank them grovellingly for making me very wealthy indeed!

Lurve and trembling grogginess,
Antipo

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 06, 11:45:00 am, Blogger Deeleea said…

    Oh dear. your poor brain. Is this why you haven't emailed me your address?? Or did I send my email into the ether by haccident???

    Dahling... do send email forthwith or else the Moo Card will be udderly late for Christmas...

    Smooch Smooch

    Deeleea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home