Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Texas Dreamin’

Dearest Ms. Mac,

I’m desperately trying to get out of my pjs and leave the house to get my final shopping done before the shops get too crazy.

But I’m having difficulty tearing myself away from the computer. Last night I dreamed I went to Austin, Texas to watch my favourite Kiwi performers The Flight of The Conchords (they played the South by Southwest music festival there last March). So this morning I had to watch it again on YouTube.

And now the Evil Vortex of YouTube has sucked me down into its sexy, dark, atmospheric depths. I’ll just watch this song one more time, and want to share its sultry goodness with you. You know, to make sure you start your day out right.

Not only is the song hilarious, but sexy too. I’m in somewhat of a state. To make matters worse, the bird cage is currently on my desk, and Gogo Snr, the male budgie is furiously shagging Little Becky, the only remaining female. Damned little feathered perverts!

So Bret and Jemaine can keep you company in my absence today.

Raunchy lurve and sleazy kisses,

Antipo
xxxxx
xxxxxxx




Bret: I just wanna do something special for all the Ladies in the World
Jemaine: Oh!
Bret: I just wanna do somethin' special
Jemaine: Oh yeeeessssss!
Bret: For all the Ladies in the world
Jemaine: Is that possible?
Bret: and the girr-rls, Don't forget them girls
Bret: I just wanna do somethin' special, for all the Ladies in the World
Jemaine: Is that physically possible?
Bret: All around the wo-o-r-ld

Jemaine: Caribbean
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Parisian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Bolivian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Namibian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Eastern Indochinian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Republic of Dominican
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Amphibian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Australian
Bret: (Ladies)
Jemaine: Outta sight
Bret: Amazin' ladies
Jemaine: Late night
Bret: The hard workin' ladies
Jemaine: Erudite
Bret: The brainy ladies
Jemaine: Hermaphrodite
Bret: The lady-man-ladies

Jemaine: Oh you sexy hermaphrodite lady-man-ladies
With your sexy lady bits
And your sexy man bits too
Even you must be in to you ooo ooo

Bret + Jemaine: All the ladies in the world
I wanna get next to you
Show you some gratitude
By makin' love to you it's the least we can do...

Bret + Jemaine: If every soldier in the wo-orld
Put down his weapon and picked up a woman
What a peaceful world this world would be-eee...

Bret + Jemaine: Redheads not warheads
Blondes not bombs
We're talkin' about brunettes not fighter jets

Jemaine: Oooh Oooh it's got to be Sweet 16s not M-16s
When will the governments realize it's got to be funky sexy ladies?

Bret: I have a vision and all I can see
Is all of you with 'a all of me
In a world of peace and harmony
Where every lady gets a little piece of Bret-y

Jemaine: I've been to Paris, Wellington and Amsterdam
And a wham-bam, Merci, Danke, thank 'a you ma'm
I don't care if you're ugly or you're skanky or you're small
I just wanna do a little something special for ya all...

Bret + Jemaine: All the ladies, in the world, you deserve it, Girrrrrrl...

There’s a more polished version of it here, from their HBO tv show, but it’s more “lounge lizard”, and not quite as funky.

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 14, 01:00:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Yep, and the lads are currently home in Welly, can be viewed in passing on the street. In our wgtn way we just sort of look as they go by, and think "oh isn't that Jemaine" or .., same for Brett, only he is less recognisable becoz his teeth aren't such a dominant part of his facial presentation to the City. Then we just continue on our way, as you do....love and huggles

     
  • At Fri Dec 14, 02:44:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    okay, i know is Bret, with a single T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home