Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Dearest Love,

I have not, in fact, gone fishin'. Today I have gone into town to have a gawp at the giant footballers in the Zürich Hauptbahnhof. There I hope to capture the essence of the buzz of Euro 2008 with my camera and perhaps meet up with a blogger friend before heading to another date with the other love of my life, Mr Mac.

Only two weeks until NZ? Where did all that planning time go? I have only two weeks to prepare myself for a whole month of no Antipo. I don't know why you insist on doing this to me every two years. Sob, sigh, family.... blah blah blah. Oh well, I'll get over it. And no doubt, far sooner than I should.

I went on a Mexican Cooking Course last night. I have chilli stuck under my thumb nails and it burns!

Burny love and chilli quisses,

MM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home