Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Antipo Has Left The Building

Dearest Ms. Mac,

You will just have to get along and solve the planetary problems and global economic collapse without me, for I am leaving for Munich on business tomorrow. Don't expect to hear any intelligence until next Monday at the earliest!

Sadly I will not be lifting steins of Weißbier to your good health at the Oktoberfest, I shall merely be making my company lots and lots of money by shaking a lot of hands, handing out gazillions of brochures, and sashaying around the trade fair in a tight red dress. If all else fails, I may have to resort to good, old-fashioned sales talk.

Prost!

Germanic Liebe und Küssis,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home