Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've Been Cooking For Super Duper VIP Mystery Guests!

Lemon curd...








Red pepper relish, lemon curd, fresh tagliatelli (just admire the food, and ignore my dirty windows).

And why is this on my Naughtiness Blog, you may ask?

Well, I have all sorts of uses in mind... we may not simply eat these delicacies!

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 22, 04:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Promises, promises!

     
  • At Wed Feb 22, 05:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You talk a good game - let's see how you play it though!

     
  • At Wed Feb 22, 08:08:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely admiring the food..ignoring the bosoms....and thinking you could set up a recipe blog and throw some tips at us sods who BUY things like relish and lemon curd. (not that one can find lemon curd here..but I'd buy it if I could).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home