Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The BJ List

Picture a group of four (two young and two youngish), sexy, confident, worldly women sitting at an Ethiopian restaurant in Paris eating sorghum pancakes and spicy chicken in groundnut sauce with their fingers. They were laughing, chatting, laughing, telling dirty jokes, cackling, drinking wine, laughing some more, discussing their children, their careers, how to save the planet, food, handbags, but most of all.... Men. And did I mention the laughter?

We were Virginie, The Lovely Nina, Fluffy Bunny and Antipo. It was an unforgettably wonderful, girlie, soulmatey evening. Fluff fixed my head (again). Nina introduced me to blogging. And Virginie kindly and patiently corrected my unwitting use of the extremely vulgar expression ‘tailler une pipe’ to the more elegant ‘faire une fellation’. I know it’s hard to believe that I could be so naughty.

From then on, Fluff and I, in our e-mails to each other, created a neverending list of possible euphemisms for Blow Job.

Please feel free to contribute. In fact, a contribution is compulsory for all readers of this blog. Moreover, multiple contributions shall be expected from some of you.

Bad Jelly
Burning Jammies
Balcony Jaw
Buccal Jackoff
Ba Jamas
Belly Jeans
Big Jobs
Babble Jar
Babe Jack
Baboon Juice
Baby Jane
Big Jollies
Boob Jive
Bachelor Jam
Balaclava Jackhammer
Bacteria Jacuzzi
Ball Jab
Blushing Jasmine

5 Comments:

  • At Wed Jun 14, 02:18:00 pm, Blogger Identikit said…

    I came here expecting bra pictures but find it's blow jobs instead. As I'm sure you appreciate these are well outside my area of expertise but:

    Bollock juice
    Boring Jawing

    Will post the knicker story soon.

     
  • At Wed Jun 14, 08:42:00 pm, Blogger nikinpos said…

    Bella Jolie?
    Um, nope, gone blank! Too much like doing school homework! I have been introduced to your more innocent side my Ms Mac, little did she know I had already found this side of you!

     
  • At Thu Jun 15, 02:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "To go down on" (how's that for coyness?)

    Me and my best friend used to refer to it as "singing into the microphone"

     
  • At Thu Jun 15, 11:59:00 pm, Blogger Antipodeesse said…

    Mancunian Lass, what are YOU doing here?!!!

    When I met you, you seemed like such a nice girl...

     
  • At Fri Jun 16, 11:06:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I WAS a nice girl until the day I clicked on the link on your sweetness & light blog and was pulled into the debauched pinkness of this naughty place. You've corrupted me and I can't keep away!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home