Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You're Desperately Waiting For My New Bra Pix, Aren't You?

But first this:

Antipo's homicidal PMT struck again last night.

Me: Remember, every day when Pauline gets home from school, she must put her dental plate straight into a glass of water to soak, or the minerals from her saliva dry out and form a stubborn crust that is so hard to clean off.

Evil Hub: Which is also why the saucepan should be scrubbed immediately after pasta has been cooked in it.

Me: DON'T TELL ME HOW TO CLEAN SAUCEPANS! I ALMOST ALWAYS CLEAN THE PAN STRAIGHT AWAY UNLESS IT'S GREASY TOO, IN WHICH CASE I LEAVE IT TO SOAK AND THEN PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER!! SO DON'T TELL ME HOW TO CLEAN SAUCEPANS!!! JESUS, I'VE BEEN A HOUSEWIFE ALL MY LIFE SO I KNOW HOW TO CLEAN SAUCEPANS!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home