Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Not Quite Dooced, But Nearly!

Oh dear, my blogging and e-mailing of friends during the day time will henceforth be severely curtailed. A certain figure of authority has finally cottoned on to my dwindling productivity in the professional sphere... he set me up with a new computer and took the opportunity of checking my files for the first time in months.

It was so traumatic to be finally busted that I can't remember much of what he said! He doesn't know about the blogging, just that I haven't been working hard enough. He said very kindly "I'm not questioning your work, but I think you must learn to use the client calls software more efficiently because these calls that should have been made in April are still at the top of the list, hence preventing you from seeing the new and urgent calls at the bottom of the list..."

I replied "Ohhhh, I see what you mean" in an admiring tone of voice! Fuck! I wanted to say "If my job wasn't so damn boring I would not have been obliged to turn to blogging to keep my neurones ticking over!"

And I'm bloody working on Monday, even though many French companies close for Pentecost. The Lovely Ms. Mac has kindly offered to phone in a bomb threat to my office. She is truly my soulmate. If she would only blog a photo of her birthday necklace, then I would know that she is perfection incarnate!

7 Comments:

  • At Fri Jun 02, 09:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you bare your breasts to him? That would distract me enough to totally forget about something as insignficant as calls, when faced with the delightful sight of your breasts. :-)

     
  • At Sun Jun 04, 11:43:00 pm, Blogger Identikit said…

    Well anonymous is to the point aren't they?

    I am writing in with another complaint really. I'm not your boss though so you can ignore me of course. But how come you leave a comment on Rambling Woman's blog and not on mine? Is this some sort of -ism?

    anyway, I've said my little piece now and I shall go back to my glass of wine and packet of Quavers.

     
  • At Mon Jun 05, 08:23:00 pm, Blogger PinkCat said…

    Oh dear!!

     
  • At Mon Jun 05, 10:11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, but dear Antipo, you with your vast experience will know that the crisis will pass, and when it has, you will be able to revert to your old habits!

     
  • At Mon Jun 05, 11:00:00 pm, Blogger Identikit said…

    Oh, that was a nice thing to say! The bit about laughing at my blog, not "oh fuck".

    I like yours too!! Blog that is!

     
  • At Thu Jun 08, 06:57:00 pm, Blogger lettuce said…

    haha - just laughing at Le Chat's comments (as always) (and also admirably inclusively phrased) and yours on her blog. Easy to spend too much time doing this, isn't it?

    Bummer about work though.

     
  • At Fri Jun 09, 04:06:00 pm, Blogger Forest Green said…

    Well, here it has been a whole week without a naughty post. What a good girl you must have been, Antipo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home