Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

In Which Antipo Gets All Excited About A Word Again

The Lovely Fluffy Bunny once bought me some very exclusive tea when she was travelling in the US. It was extraordinarily good, with a surprisingly rich taste.

In thanking her in my usual mealy-mouthed and tight-lipped manner, the best word I could think of to describe it was the French 'liquoreux'.

This does not mean simply like alchohol, or liquorice, but rather: rich, heavy, flavourful, syrupy and sinuous on the tongue.

Ah, I'm feeling so much better now that I've got that off my chest...

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Sept 07, 08:17:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tip-lipped and liquoreux seem to go well together if you ask me. ;)

     
  • At Sat Sept 09, 01:48:00 pm, Blogger ? said…

    How bout getting excited about a blog. FADE IN: is dead, long live write2wrong.blogspot.com!

    You are cordially invited!:0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home