Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Quicksilver

Goodness me, there's nothing like a spontaneous quickie at lunchtime to brighten up a deadly boring working day, now is there?

Of course you'll never know whether I'm referring to a Quickburger, a quick drink, or something else entirely...

But I'm wearing a bit of a glow, and it ain't ketchup, Baby!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Sept 12, 10:51:00 pm, Blogger y.Wendy.y said…

    LOL...I once had an affair with a colleague (no I wasn't married at the time) and we used to have lunchtime quickies in the basement storeroom under the 'White House' (where all the top nobs sat)..nothing like it to give zing to your day..not that I'm saying you had a quickie with anyone other than hubby..just talking about me..very good at that, y'know!

    Go girl!

     
  • At Fri Sept 15, 01:43:00 am, Blogger hobbes said…

    ah yes - the lunchtime quickie. The cure for everything

     

Post a Comment

<< Home