Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh, The Horror

Do you remember when you were at primary school there was always one poor child, usually retarded, who always smelled of poo?

Well today I am that child.

It's driving me mad. I can smell it. I don't dare ask if anybody else can. Naturally I have checked the soles of my shoes. Living in France means running the risk of daily encounters with dangerously fresh dog shit that may lurk under every fallen leaf. I have even been to the loo to check that my own bottom is perfectly clean.

It is.

But still I can smell something awful. Is there a medical condition to explain this? Could my olfactory receptors be hallucinating completely independently of my brain? Please help!

Or if you can't send advice, please send money so I can buy perfume.

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Jan 06, 05:41:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even if you dared ask someone, chances are they are farting for France and won't 'fess up...maybe somebody had a tummy bug and couldn't keep those noxious gases in.

    Your nose is fine I am sure. The problem darling, lies elsewhere.

     
  • At Sun Jan 07, 10:40:00 am, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    That first paragraph is the funniest thing I have heard in AGES! In fact, I printed it off and now have it in a photo frame, just to make me laugh when I'm down...

    Thank you Helen.

    (not that I WAS that child of course)




    No. Really......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home