Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Doldrums...

My flashes of blogging brilliance have become few and far between. I fear I'm suffering a crisis of confidence. I look back over my archives and think 'Ninety percent of this is a huge, steaming mound of pretentious bullshit.'

Even The Lovely Ms. Mac, my usual muse, has failed to provoke much inspiration in me lately. I'm not blaming you Stella, but.... what's happend to my sense of humour?

However, this nasty post caught my eye today and I just had to share it with you. As you know, I am not at all obsessed with bottoms or poo. But I must say, the finest euphemism for anus I have ever seen would have to be dirt star. Isn't that just lovely? Isn't it simply adorable? I love it! But my interest in the subject is not unhealthy, I assure you.

My interest in the subject is purely academic. I'm passionately interested in words, you see. I'm really not fixated on bottoms, excrement or genitalia. NOT AT ALL! And I'm not protesting too much either!

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Feb 05, 01:21:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    My sense of humour has deserted me also. It's just too, too sad. The world is losing two of its brightest comedic stars.

     
  • At Mon Feb 05, 10:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's where you've been hiding, I just realized you had a naughty blog too!!!
    Now, what is happening to you two??? As Madonna would say, you just need to re-invent yourselves to feel like virgins again.
    I suggest you two start your joint podcast, that'd be so much fun!!! Or I can hire you on frog with a Blog TV if you prefer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home