Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Smitten All Over Again

Dear The Lovely Ms. Mac,

Oh, how could I not adore you, when you write me such gems as this:

"House so filthy and disgusting that I can see the salmonella and e-coli building little metropoli."

It's like falling in love with you all over again.

My knees are bruised and bleeding from the genuflecting I perform daily in front of your portrait. But I care not for my misshapen limbs!

You give me a reason to live! (You and the M&Ms I'm nibbling with my office coffee this morning).

3 Comments:

  • At Tue May 15, 11:39:00 am, Blogger Doc said…

    Whoa did I miss something? When was Ms Mac in my house?

     
  • At Tue May 15, 12:38:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Sweet Ness, I am so terribly honoured to have my slovenly, slatternly ways splashed all over the internet. I do not keep a midden for my own amusement, Madame, only for yours.

     
  • At Tue May 15, 09:59:00 pm, Blogger Antipodeesse said…

    Never mind that I had to get the dictionary and look up 'midden.'

    It's such a heavy book, I probably burned up 200 calories just lifting it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home