Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ten Things That Made Me Smile in Paris On Saturday

1) Seeing The Lovely Gabrielle’s beautiful bijou appartement in Montmartre for the very first time. We chatted, giggled and shared our passion for singing Idol TV programmes for two hours solid!

2) Being adopted by Kody, Gabrielle’s deaf, yet dignified cat (it must have been the smell of canary on my hands that attracted him to me!)

3) Sipping mysteriously fruity Earl Grey, munching Custard Creams and Gingernuts (the real thing!), and leaving little crumbs on Gabrielle’s sofa as a memento of my passage. I hope she never forgets me.

4) Meeting up with The Three Ks: Katia , Kyliemac and Kim at the picturesque fountain on the place St Michel, only to discover Kim accosting the Duracell Bunny in public in a singularly vulgar manner that made me blush all over!



Originally uploaded by cutestmidget



Also, Kim came all the way from Normandy just to see me. The fact that she had business at the airport on Sunday has nothing to do with it.


5) Discovering that The Lovely and Naughty Mickelino, who used to be secretly in love with me, is now also secretly in love with many, many other blogging lovelies. We consequently renamed him Fickelino.


6) Learning that those three girls are even hotter and spicier than the burritos and margaritas we consumed. I got burned!


7) Accosting and smooching The Lovely Aussie Lass right in public,



Originally uploaded by cutestmidget



knowing that The Lovely Ms. Mac was stalking us by waiting breathlessly for instant photos sent from Katia’s mobile to her website.

8) Standing on various bridges across the Seine and shouting, waving, and almost showing our bosoms to various handsome strangers on the bateaux-mouches as they drifted past below. My middle name is Maturity. Being let off my domestic leash went completely to my head!


9) Singing Boom-Chicka-Wah-Wah! at the tops of our voices while Katia performed the Full-Body-Thrusting-Sexy-Jiggly-Dance



10) Wondering if too much fun could be hazardous to my health…



Originally uploaded by cutestmidget

5 Comments:

  • At Tue Jun 26, 10:51:00 pm, Blogger Doc said…

    Your next weekend is going to be so pale by comparison...

     
  • At Wed Jun 27, 12:58:00 pm, Blogger The Late Bloomer said…

    Proof that I SOOOOOO missed out, huh? I knew you just wanted to rub my nose in it.

    Ironically, I was in Normandy, wandering around Le Havre and wondering where Kim lives. We traded identities for the weekend, I think.

     
  • At Wed Jun 27, 10:49:00 pm, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    Oh that is my fave ad right now! When it comes on the TV we ALL get up and do the dance! Even George who, I have to say, CAN'T dance!

     
  • At Thu Jun 28, 11:56:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh god, I've just realized I didn't even contact you to say I wouldn't be able to make it last Saturday. you must hate me now and you're entitled to do so. But, I am still in love with you, I promise and I feel so much sadness thinking I couldn't brush and braid your hair last Saturday and give you a well deserved foot massage after such a tiring walk through the city. I'll make it up to you by falling in love with fewer girls from now on.

    PS: That commercial has to be the funniest one ever!

     
  • At Sat Jun 30, 10:47:00 am, Blogger Katia said…

    I have to say that you are such a terribly bad influence on US, darling. We would NEVER have imagined traipsing through the city in such a manner if you were not there ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home