Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sits Vacant: Smokey-Voiced Female Required

No naughtiness from me today (have you seen the weather? It’s bollock-monkey-brass-cold today!). But I do have a public service announcement.

My French documentary film-making friends are looking for a gravelly-voiced female, not too young, to do a voiceover in English for a short film. They particularly want the voice of a woman who has lived, not wisely but well - perhaps too well! Distance is no object, as the recording could possibly be made by telephone.

I am just a bit miffed that they don’t consider my voice sexy enough, but am gracious enough to extend the invitation to all my bloggie friends. Of course my thoughts immediately turned to the spine-tingling tones of The Lovely Ms. Mac, but she’s been keeping a low profile lately, as the paparazzi are rabidly tracking her every move and frankly darlings, it’s soo wearying.

If you are interested, or know a friend of a friend who might be interested, please e-mail me at antipoyouaresosexy whoops! I mean antipodeesse at yahoo dot fr.

What’s in it for you? Why, fame and eternal glory of course!

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 23, 01:30:00 pm, Blogger Katia said…

    You mean, your voice doesn't suddenly turn all husky and sultry when you think about Chabal?

     
  • At Tue Oct 23, 02:27:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    If only I had some modern recording wotsits, would deliver a full on husky contralto type voice, but Mickle doesn't even have a VCR, let alone a DVD or modern cellphone thingy

    Sending heaps and heaps of love and care your way, much wotsits, Michelle/micki

     
  • At Thu Oct 25, 02:59:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    Rats! I was very sultry and husky a few weeks ago after a certain thugby match...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home