Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Automotive Advice to Ms. Mac

Dearest Mistress Of Putting Her Foot Down,

I’m sure you won’t mind me sharing with the whole wide world that you are car shopping today, and actually test-driving a swanky model.

As you know, I am a mechanical expert in all things automotive, and I have one important piece of unsolicited advice for you today:

FOR PITY’S SAKE, DON’T CRASH THE CAR DURING THE TEST DRIVE!

Love & spark plug kisses,
From One Who Knows What She’s Talking About
xxxxx


P.S. I wish to gloat in a very juvenile fashion about the fact that, of all your kajillion friends, I will be the first one to get a ride in the new car! You hadn’t forgotten that I’m abandoning my colleagues on our business trip to Geneva to come and visit you this weekend? And you will be picking me up at the station yourself and not just sending one of your minions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home