Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Dear Antipo, Mistress of Fury

Dear Mistress of Fury,

My weekend, as I think I told you before, has been spectacularly uneventful so I have nothing of note to tell you.

Today though, things take a more exciting turn as I have a few things to do. First, I have to get in the shower. Then..... wait for it..... I have to take the bed clothes down to the drying room. Then, I have to visit a friend for coffee.

Oh. My. God. Can you handle it?

I shall try not to get too excited about my day but it's going to be hard. (That's what she said.)

Oh, I may try to fit in a quick episode of Coronation St as well but I don't want to stretch the excitometer.

Love and Clooney Quisses,

S
xxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home