Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dearest TimTam Titillater,

Had I known yesterday about the hypothetical TimTam debate, then I would most certainly have come out of my self imposed exile to hypothetically chuck in my two cents.

Hypothetically, I would be able to choose between so many wonderful flavours of TimTam, although in actuality, the task would be far, far harder (that's what she said). Hypothetically, I would certainly discard the Poo flavoured ones and suggest that perhaps that particular flavour had been a bad hypothetical business decision on the part of Arnotts. Hypothetically, I would also discard the packet that has a suspicious tear in the packaging with some of the contents missing because you know, I like things tidy.

And so to the remaining hypothetical choice between Choc & Raspberry, Chewy Caramel and Double Chocolate. Well, call me Sophie because it's almost impossible. Chewy Caramel with its oh-so-delectable stripe of toffee-i-ness sandwiched down the middle of the two crunchy biscuits? Chocolate and Raspberry, surely after Moët et Chandon and Captain & Tennille, one of humanity's most inspired combinations? Or, double chocolate- traditional TimTam crunch'n'cream covered twice in my favourite food group?

Twice!

Hypothetically, dearest soulie, I would be out of my mind to not choose Double Chocolate wouldn't I? Of course, I'm not hypothetically excited by the prospect of a Christmas present at all now.

With Chocolate & Raspberry love and Chewy Caramel kisses,

Mrs Double Chocoholic

xxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home