Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Sxt Msg From Loos in Posh Geneva Hotel

Dearest Impatient New Car Owner,

I enjoyed a perfect, angel-dusted, relentless slumber until fuckin’ 3 am when the bastarding hotel radiator launched its ‘SERIES OF PINGS AT MEGA DECIBELS’ world tour, kick-off gig at Geneva’s Hotel ****, Room 412. The bags under my eyes consequently match the suitcase containing Ms. Mac’s presents.

Conference very busy, if boring. Colleague warned me discreetly that my cleavage was visible. D’uh! I acted surprised and pretended to look for a safety pin to fix my naughty blouse. Am currently hiding in the loos until she goes back into the auditorium for the next debate.

Have a hurty thumb from all this hi-speed texting. Will report from front lines of lunch banquet with culinary details. Stand by!

Knackered kisses,

Antipo
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home