Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dear Twitchy,

For God's sake, black out your office windows! Do not open the door! You know your boss pines for your feminine form - you do not want him mistaking a facial tic for the glad eye!

I am doing nowt today as I am practically crippled. Have I mentioned my Sciatica lately? I may actually have to go and visit Dr LovelyArms and ask if I should be worried that I'm barely able to walk without my right calf spasming agonisingly. When I go to the docs, you know it's serious. I'm much happier sitting at home and self-diagnosing using the wonders of t'internet and over the counter pain medication.

Spasm is an awesome word.

With spasmoid love and that,

S
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home