Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Exciting Update on my Fabulous Life!

Dearest Bestie Soulie With The Passionately Exciting Routine,

It has just occurred to me that I might tickle your tastebuds with the following discovery:

For last night's supper, instead of boiling some potatoes to eat cold with my fave pickled herrings in sour cream with chopped onion & gherkins, I used a left-over baked potato.

Well! The difference was quite incredible! The old, baked in his jacket, potato had a much silkier texture and more concentrated potatoey flavour.

I do believe this knowledge may change the course of world history.

Culinary kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home