Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

Dearest Sciatica Susan,

After a ripping good night's sleep I think I have died and gone to heaven (except that heaven suspiciously resembles my office, which is a little unexpected). Even my colleagues appear to be wearing halos and fluffy wings. I am unbearably nicey-nice today!

So I've gone all Pollyanna on your ass, and I'm sending the most joyous, positive and healing vibes to your body in order to banish those nasty painful afflictions for ever!

Apart from that, have absolutely NTR. Will try and create some excitment soon, in order to have something to entertain Your Majesty with.

Do you think a certain special someone, who will soon be driving around Europe in a hippie van to come and see us, would like it if we talked about her behind her back? I'm really, ecstatically happy that I'm going to meet her at last! You can't keep her all to yourself you see.

Lovey hugs and annoyingly chipper kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 23, 04:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think the mystery lady would mind at ALL if you guys were to talk about her......

    I'm sure she is telling all and sundry about the upcoming visit and weeing her knickers with excitement EVERY DAY!




    *wrings knickers*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home