Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Pfingsten

Dearest,

I do love Pfingsten, if only because at first glance it looks like an extremely dirty word!

The sun is shining brightly today so I am sitting inside watching television, as anyone with any sense would.

There's not a lot to tell. The weekend has been exceptionally quiet. Mothers Day was pleasant. I cooked my own dinner but Mr Mac served it to me. I wish I could add "in the nude" but alas! no.

I have absolutely nothing to tell you so I shall leave you with quisses instead,

S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home