Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Tidings

Dearest Sexy Stells,

Am slightly hungover today from too much fun and sun. Poor Sylv wants news of us, but she doesn’t realise just how many days off we get in France in May. It’s simply been impossible for me to drag my lazy butt to the computer, when the sun has been shining so aggressively, calling me to the sun lounger so thoughtfully placed in the garden by the Good Weather Fairy.

I took the offspring for a day's swimming, ping-pong, badminton and stupendous picnic yesterday. We had a wonderful day and were then invited to a friend’s house for the apéro.

I tasted PINK martini ("rosato”) on ice for the first time and it was fruity and delicious, similar to Pimms. We ate enough smoked salmon on wee toasts and assorted nibbles to qualify as dinner thank goodness, as Mr Grumpy Blackheart had a face like thunder when I guiltily hurried the sprogs into bed at 9 pm (school today!)

So what's happening today in that Den of Iniquity I fondly think of as Chateau Mac?

Lurvey lurve!

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Fri May 09, 01:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    halle-bloody-luja I was just about going for the Prozac to pick me up, glad to read that the non medical remedy is back on track:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home