Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Tasty Selection of Treats

Andi, I don't know why your picture is crooked. Perhaps the camera man was drunk...



I froze flowers in ice cubes to keep the champagne cold.






Dinner was marinated Greek-style vegetables, with grilled Feta cheese and filet of plaice with herbs.



This Bordeaux tasted fruity and oaky and only cost 4,50 euros! An amazing bargain.



Yes, I was wearing a Mickey Mouse band-aid on my thumb.

No, I do not remember why.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Apr 29, 12:25:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you had a fabulous time, but then with flowers in ice cubes how could you have anything else :-)

    PS. I'm totally stealing that idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home