Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Seb And I Have Made Up and Are Together Again!

Dearest Sunday Diva,

When son and I were in his fave sports shop in Paris yesterday, a huge advertising poster for the soccer (Euro 2008) caught my eye.




I said out loud "My God! that's Sebastien Chabal dressed up as a tattoo artist and he's tattooing the Italian flag onto the chest of a probably famous sportsman whose name I can't think of at the moment..." It is all kinds of weird....

Please, please go here immediately and study the pic carefully. That noble brow, that God-like nose and handsome profile: it's all Seb, isn't it?

But what the fuck is he doing in such a surreal advertisement?!! My brians feel quite addled.

Suitcase contents planning project is progressing quite well and I will probably able to sleep satisfactorily tonight!

Lurvey love and jetset kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home