Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

CanCan Time Again



Dearest Ms. Mac,

I'm so happy you blogged again that I wish I could spend the entire day in social intercourse with you. Alas, as you know, my life is infinitely busy and glamorous: today I must drag my sorry carcass down to the Village which is celebrating the 1900 Festival again.

I will be wearing that sumptuous black and red costume with the frilly skirt, the cleavage and the ankle boots and I will attempt to avoid extreme ridicule as I shake my dessicated old bones and perform the high kicks (or medium high kicks) alongside the young, bouncy dancers.

So, until next time, I bid you adieu and bestow you with much festive love and dusty saloon bar kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home