Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Excitement On The Horizon!

Dearest Ms. Mac,

I am working today so I can have Froiday off and take Crotchfruit Number 1 to Amsterdam for the weekend. He's getting really excited about sleeping in a houseboat for two nights! The highlight for me will not be the tulips, the Dutch beer, nor the houseboat, but meeting that that Ropey Old Bird and Jorge AND Naughty Michael in the absolute flesh for the very first time.

It brings back fond memories of our first meeting, at our world-famous Dijon picnic. Our 4th Macaversary is coming up soon, according to my diary. Cor, we have beaten many of those Hollywood couples for longevity, haven't we?

Muchos besos,
Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 24, 12:59:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    Oh Hamsterjam at the weekend, how wonderful! I loved being there so give it a cheery wave from me would you? I gorged myself on Dutch Pancakes (and Spag Bol cos i just cannot EVER say no to it when it's on any menu!!)

     
  • At Mon May 11, 07:18:00 am, Blogger Jay said…

    Happy almost macaversary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home