Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Grammatical Jokette To Start The Day Off Right

Well I've obviously shocked you all into silence with yesterday's post! (Ms. Mac and Bob don't count, because they are in fact my alter egos.)

So, to ease you all into Tuesday, here's a sweet story courtesy of Aussie Lass's lovely Mum.

An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry. Before the wedding, they had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather hopefully.

"Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently," she responded.

The old guy paused .... then he asked, "Was that one word or two?"

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 07, 11:38:00 am, Blogger Tanya said…

    Antipo you and your naughty blog are my daily tonic, oh you do make me titter of a morning :-)

     
  • At Tue Feb 07, 12:18:00 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    You have reminded me of a joke I heard years ago. Naturally, because it is completely tasteless I don't find it at all funny. I am far too classy for this kind of thing.

    An old couple used to sit on a bench together every day. They only ever sat together with the old lady holding the old man's willy, nothing else. He told her one day that he'd found a new girlfriend and that this would be the last time they sat together. The old lady was devastated, "Who is she? Is she younger than me? Is she prettier than me then? Does she have all her own teeth? Well, what does she have that I don't have?" she asked him. "Parkinson's" was the old gent's reply.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home