Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And The Theme Of The Day Is...

Coincidentally, the Delightful Miss Jay of Kill The Goat fame, is also testicularly preoccupied at the moment, although not quite at the same level as I.

Her poor husband’s bijoux de famille have retreated from the Canadian cold in sheer self-preservation, and I believe she is feeling the lack thereof (reading between the lines, you understand. The Lovely Miss Jay is nothing, if not genteel and a totally classy dame).

I heartily encourage you, in the name of Sisterhood, to end the poor woman’s deprivation. Take part in her newly nominated International Ball Dropping Day and ‘Think happy testicle thoughts!’ I just know most of my bloggie friends have got what it takes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home