Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sensual Spring Sensations

Here's our cherry tree just ten days ago...



and today.



Tomorrow I'll display a photo of a tree in our neighbourhood which is so thickly festooned with infinitely soft looking blossoms - massive, pink, woolly pom-poms - that I get the urge, every time I walk past, to tear all my clothes off and rub my nekkid self up against them!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue May 02, 11:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guarantee the cherry in our garden won't match that, but looking forward to having you come check it out in July.

     
  • At Tue May 02, 11:58:00 am, Blogger leon's life said…

    Does your neighbour know about his ? More impotantly do you want your neighbour to know about this ???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home